Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Dec 2022 10:53:13 GMT by KSF
I'm a new migrant to the UK. I have only realised that I need to file a self assessment recently. I sent a paper form SA109 for applying split year treatment last week. Knowing that the deadline of self assessment is 31 January, could you kindly advise whether I can submit a separate SA109 and self assessment via online platform and withdraw the paper form now? Thank you for your help.
Posted Thu, 05 Jan 2023 10:58:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

The whole return needs to be submitted together, either fully online or fully by papar. You can use 3rd party software to submit online to include the SA109.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.