Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Apr 2023 09:53:37 GMT by C Friel
Self Assessment - employment benefits section. Car has changed during the year, new car has much lower BIK, what value should be recorded?
Posted Wed, 19 Apr 2023 08:09:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

You should have received a P11D from your employer that gives you one figure to use for the year.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.