Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 11 Mar 2023 11:08:32 GMT by Keithhenders.1955
I am going to receive an Italian state pension which will be taxed at source (23%). How do I declare and is it covered by a double taxation agreement.
Posted Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:17:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to guidance at:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.