Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 16 Jan 2023 11:46:24 GMT by Corrado Minetti
Good morning! I sent my self assessment online for the tax year April 2021-April 2022 as freelancer, but I have to communicate HMRC that I left the UK permanently in June 2021. I included in my declaration earnings up to September 2021 (when I have also concluded my freelance activity). How can I tell HMRC I am not due any assessment/declaration anymore, since I am now working full time in another country where I pay taxes now? Many thanks for the help
Posted Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:44:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please take a look at:

Check if you need to send a Self Assessment tax return

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.