Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:40:44 GMT by Mark Lee
l arrived the UK on 7 Aug 2021 but my salary and pensions from the HK employer were paid up to 13th Aug 2022 (due to the paid annual leave). In around Feb 2022, I started my repairing jobs and I would treat it as income from sole trader business, instead of an employment. My question is: How can I report in Self Assessment (SA) my salary and pension from the HK employer while I would report income through the form specially for sole trader? How can I report income from HK If I choose Self employ SA as sole trader?
Posted Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:10:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

Foreign income would be declared on SA106 and self employment on SA103.

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.