Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 02 Jan 2023 00:40:54 GMT by Ben Ben
I immigrate from Hong Kong with a Lum sum of pension. According to the tax treaty with Hong Kong, the pension is not taxable in the UK. Do I need to fill in extra form to declare the pension to avoid to be taxable in the UK? Thank you very much.
Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 11:50:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will not include the pension from Hong Kong in your tax return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.