Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Jul 2022 06:02:54 GMT by colin37
I am only required to file Self Assessment tax return as I have rental income from my property in the UK only. I am not a UK resident and my employment is not in the UK. Do I still need to report my employment outside the UK when filling SA100 for Self Assessment?
Posted Tue, 19 Jul 2022 12:44:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

No you do not need to report the employment income.

As you are not resident in the UK you do however need to complete the SA109 residence page
as well as the SA105 rental page  .

Thank you .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.