Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:14:00 GMT by Clive E
Hi, I a full time job, am payed via PAYE but I also have a website and YouTube channel that earns income through affiliate programs. This income comes 90% from the United States but the rest is a share of U.K., European countries and Canada. I fill out W-8BEN forms for the US and other similar taxation interview questions and forms for the other countries and no tax is withheld on point of payment. It gets paid via a Payoneer type system and converted to £ as soon as it hits my account. My question is, do I need to put any of this down in the foreign income section of my self assessment as I am not claiming foreign tax credit relief on any of this? Or just leave the some of income from this source in my employment section as additional income? If I do need to state it in the foreign income section then which category does it fall under? As affiliate programs aren't specified anywhere. Thank you
Posted Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:40:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will declare this as self employed income.
By having the webssite, you are providing a service.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.