Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:12:45 GMT by Phil Thomas
I have made a gain on an insurance policy that I now have to include in my self assessment form. Where do I declare the amount on the form?
Posted Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:57:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You need to declare this as foreign income on SA106 at boxes 43-46  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.