Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:57:27 GMT by lai h
Hi, I was working in UK for last year and my employer had submitted P60 for my tax assessment purpose. Since I relocated to UK in the middle of last year, I had to file an self assessment on top of my UK income for applying Split Year and Remittance Basis. In this circumstance, do i need to submit another SA100 to repeat the figures in P60? Or I can just supplement the SA109 alone? Regards Lai
Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 08:57:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi lai h,

If you are claiming split year basis again, you need the full return, SA02 for employment and SA109 for the residence/split year.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.