Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 28 Oct 2022 11:14:26 GMT by nscape
hi. I want to register as a sole trader and I want to ask something first. I have 2 addresses personal and business. When I register for sole trader I fill the personal address and the next step ask for business address. I will receive the UTR and the 10 digits letter on the business address or on the personal? I want to know if all the HMRC letters will be send on personal or business address. Thanks
Posted Tue, 01 Nov 2022 09:22:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

It would be sent to the personal address .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.