Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:52:18 GMT by NiWa
Hello, I have received EUR150 for reviewing a scientific proposal for a government funding body in the EU. I understand I need to state this in my self assessment, but the more I look at the self assessment form, the less I understand where this should be entered. I was not employed by the funding body and the amount received was quite small. Can you help?
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:58:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can declare this as other income.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.