Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Nov 2022 17:32:12 GMT by Mark P
Am trying to complete my 2021/22 self assessment return. During that period, I made 1. some contributions into a personal pension; 2. some contributions into my workplace pension (which was deducted before my salary was paid), and my employer also made contributions to this. which of these should I be reflecting in my tax return? (I am a 40% rate payer, in case that makes a difference). Thank you,
Posted Thu, 24 Nov 2022 14:23:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will only declare the payments to your personal pension.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.