Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 01 Feb 2023 18:53:59 GMT by MRNS
I have applied last week to get my payments on account reduced as my income decreased and received a letter today saying my claim was declined because I haven't submitted any tax returns for 21/22. However they were submitted months ago, all shows as completed with issues tax bills etc Do I have to call HMRC to sort this out? How is it possible they don't see them as submitted as my online account shows it all done?
Posted Wed, 08 Feb 2023 11:13:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If the return has been submitted, you can contact our Self Assessment team who can check if we are able to reduce the payments on account.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.