Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 11 Nov 2022 16:13:54 GMT by AndrewR
Hi, I've got some (more than £2000) dividends from an Irish-domiciled ETF, which is on the HMRC reporting funds list. I think that I can report these on the main Dividends page in the box marked "other dividends", where the guidance says "Include dividend distributions from authorised unit trusts, open-ended investment companies, and investment trusts". So I can therefore put No to the 'have you received foreign income' question. Is that right? thank you
Posted Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:01:13 GMT by
Hi AndrewR,

If the dividends are not paid in sterling, they need to be reported under foreign income.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.