Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 27 Nov 2022 12:15:07 GMT by Salvatore Schifano
Hi I receive a dividend from a US company, converted to GBP and paid directly to my UK bank account. If it is over £2k, where do I enter this? I am taxed on this at source and pay 15% tax.....Thanks
Posted Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:06:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You need to show this as foreign income
see link:

Tax on foreign income    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.