Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 Jan 2023 16:57:47 GMT by Christoph Eigen
I receive dividend payments from shares in a stock portfolio held in Germany. I own UK companies in this portfolio, and receive dividend payments from these. Should these be entered in 'Foreign Dividends' alongside all the other countries, or be separately entered as dividends from UK companies?
Posted Mon, 09 Jan 2023 13:26:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If the dividends income arises outside the UK, then this income should be shown on the foreign page. Dividend income from UK companies, should be shown on SA100, page TR3.  

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.