Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 May 2023 10:39:32 GMT by Woolley20
Having called the dedicated number from the website, I was told that it was the wrong number and to call the main SA helpline number. I've currently been on hold for 30mins. When I called the "dedicated" number a few weeks ago, it was the right number but the very helpful operator told me that the forms would be sent out by the end of April. It's now 11th May and no forms. I'm trying to order these for my parents, both of whom are in their 80's and technically should have received the forms anyway. Can anyone help? This is causing my parents a lot of unnecessary worry and me a lot of time.
Posted Fri, 12 May 2023 11:26:06 GMT by muffin321
This is the same as I've described in earlier posts. HMRC please refer posts to someone who can get it sorted out. Why were we all told to phone the dedicated phone number. They are not dealing with SA200 cases.
Posted Wed, 17 May 2023 14:44:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Woolley20,

The correct number to call is our Self Assessment Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.