Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 03 Jul 2022 12:13:39 GMT by sanbar
Hi, I have a UTR number but my application for NINO was rejected as I am above employment age and am not seeking any benefits. I cannot prove my identity online at the Govt Gateway as I do not have a UK Passport or driving license and am thus unable to register to file my self assessment online. All the income I have is from overseas and I don't not have any assets or income in the UK. Is there a way I could register to file my tax return online rather than to full up and post the paper forms?
Posted Tue, 05 Jul 2022 08:51:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.