Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:31:28 GMT by CcAa
Hi, I have some savings interest and also cash reward (both less than 2,000 pounds) from a foreign savings account in USA and HK. I know that if my only foreign income was from interest and less than 2,000 pounds, I can fill in SA100 TR3 box 3 instead of filling in SA106. But in this situation, I have savings interest AND cash reward. So, can I still fill in the interest in SA100 TR3 box 3? Or I need to fill in SA106? Thanks
Posted Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:48:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to complete the SA106 as the cash reward is not classed as interest.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.