Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 12:10:47 GMT by
I am currently in the process of registering with the authorities of the European country I come from as a citizen living abroad and they have requested old SA302s from just over 10 years ago. How do I get access to those? The HMRC website does not seem to have an option for so long ago. Do I need to call them or is there an email/application I have to send? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:54:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi musickitty83 Kostogianni,
While you can view and print SA302s from up to 4 years ago via your Personal Tax Account, older calculations need to be requested in writing. Write to us at Self Assessment, HM Revenue and Customs, BX9 1AS, United Kingdom.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.