Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Sep 2022 15:17:37 GMT by djambeeg
I am a British Citizen but do not have domicile status and am non-resident for tax purposes, but I have had some income transferred to my UK bank account in the last 2 years. Do I need to pay income tax on these earnings? Student Loans is asking me for a tax assessment but I don't think I am eligible to pay tax, so I'm unable to provide a tax assessment. I am unable to find clear information for those who are non-domicile and non resident.
Posted Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:23:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.