Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:54:48 GMT by Petros Koutras
What is the procedure to make a foreign loss election if you have claimed the remittance basis approach for taxes as non-domiciled? Is any form that should I fill? Thanks
Posted Tue, 01 Nov 2022 08:53:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

A signed letter with all of the details is all that is needed. There is no form to claim loss relief.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.