Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Sep 2023 08:45:04 GMT by twad8419
Hello, If I transfer money from my NRE account in India to my parents non-NRE accounts in India, do I need to declare that to HMRC and do I need to pay any tax on the money transferred? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:06:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi twad8419t,
No. You may have to pay tax on any interest that may arise in the course of the transfer..
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.