Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 18:34:49 GMT by Marizoe
Hi, I need help with filling in the SA106 form for foreign incomes. I am filling in page F6 on "Foreign tax paid on employment, self-employment and other income" and I would like to know whether the TAXABLE AMOUNT in column F in the first yellow box is before or after personal allowance. For example: my wages in a year are 30 000£ and the ONLY allowance I have is the personal allowance: what do I have to write in the column F of the above-mentioned form? 30 000 or 17 500 (that is, 30 000 minus the personal allowance of 12 500)? Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted Fri, 09 Sep 2022 15:18:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Marizoe,

This is before any allowances or tax deduction.
It is the gross amount you receive and as such will be 30000.

Thany you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.