Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:26:19 GMT by User089159
Hello. Could you tell me, please, is it okay to send letters via Royal Mail to NE98 1ZZ instead of BX9 1AS? That is, to: HM Revenue and Customs BP8002 Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom instead of, e.g.: Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom ? (I would like to be able to send letters to HMRC with a signature on delivery.)
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:49:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can send it to that address, it is the one used by couriers:

Courier deliveries to HMRC: PO box and BX postcodes

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.