Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 May 2023 08:00:28 GMT by Matthew Lee
I need a tax identifier number so I can pay tax on property income. The only way I can get a Tax Identifier number is to register for the self-assessment. I cannot register for the self assessment as every time I try it send an email saying my address is inaccurate. My address is not inaccurate, and I am entering the same address on my personal tax account. I have tried calling however I cannot get through to an agent, so I do not know how I can register to pay the tax.
Posted Mon, 15 May 2023 14:49:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are having issues with the online registration you can complete the fill in, print and post form here:

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.