Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:31:28 GMT by agna
Hi there, I have recently moved abroad and requested a Tax Residency Certificate to conduct a self assessment in the country that I moved to. Due to the foreign address the document was sent online. The process is finished and the instruction on Government Gateaway 'Check Progress' claims the form has been 'sent online' and the reference is given. Where do I look for it? There is nothing in the inbox of the email address given in my details on Government Gateaway. There is nothing in junk folder either and previous confirmations of my actions and requests were coming through to the inbox without a fault. Where can I look for my Certificate? Where has it been 'sent online'? Many thanks for your help
Posted Tue, 18 Jan 2022 13:56:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Certificates of residence are sent in letter form and will therefore be sent through the post. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.