Hi, I came and stayed in Uk from 1 Jun 22 and I have been UK tax resident from 5 July 2021. I have already reviewed the rules and understand I am qualified for the split year treatment. My question is, when I fill in the self-assessment, whether I need to report” income” and “capital gain” for the whole tax year from 6 Apr 2021 or just those income and capital gain from the time I become UK tax resident? Do I need to apply or register the split year treatment of 21-22 in HMRC before filing to self assessment? Do I need to repot those oversea capital gain in self assessment when I am a UK tax resident?