Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:36:03 GMT by
I have query that many websites and blogs are saying that we can adjust our self-employment losses to our PAYE income. Can we do that ? Could you please confirm and let me know?
(links removed by admin)
Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:49:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi Vishnu,
This depends on the method of accounting that you use. see guidance at HS227 Losses (2023).
Thank you.
Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:55:29 GMT by
they use accrual basis of accounting

You must be signed in to post in this forum.