Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 06 Jan 2024 00:33:59 GMT by
Hi, I am a UK resident with foreign (NLD) employment income. I understand I need to complete a section on SA102 for the foreign employer, and SA106 to claim credit. When filling in details for SA102, it asks for pay from the employer (from P45/P60), but they don't have P45 or P60 in the country that I earned that income. Also, where it states UK tax taken off, currently this would be zero, but I have paid tax on this income in the foreign country. My question is shall I enter both the foreign income earned converted to GBP, and the foreign tax earned converted to GBP for these boxes, despite it stating UK on the section? Thankyou
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:53:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

On the SA102, you will show the foreign income converted to sterling. Leave the tax deducted box blank and for the employer ref you enter 'None'

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.