Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Sep 2022 08:47:09 GMT by Zoe Man
When I am filling paper form , if I wrong to delete some wrong information that I fill , can I delete it and then signature beside it?
Posted Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:17:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Zoe Man,

If you make an entry on the paper tax return and need to change or remove it, score through the entry and to change the entry, clearly place the correct figure next to the scored out details and initial the change.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.