Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 25 May 2022 19:08:25 GMT by MK
Hi, I have both UK income and rental income from overseas, I would like to have the tax reporting through accountant but I need the UTR. But when I do the registration of "self-assessment" by SA1 online, I select "non-self employed", after login with the gateway code, I cannot find anywhere to find UTR, how can I get the UTR? I have waited for 1 month already, it is nothing received by post. or I should select "self-employed" (but I am not really self-employed)
Posted Thu, 26 May 2022 11:32:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you use the following link it should take you to the registration form when selecting the first option after login:
Register for Self Assessment

You must be signed in to post in this forum.