Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 May 2023 09:59:46 GMT by Tim Smith
Hi, I received a cheque as a rebate but it was lost and never cashed, however on my online portal is says the cheque was chased. Will HMRC be able to investigate this and see the the cheque payment has not be reconciled and reissue the cheque? Thanks,
Posted Thu, 25 May 2023 08:40:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Tim Smith,

If you contact our Income Tax department we can send a request to cancel the cheque and issue a replacement
Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.