Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 03 Feb 2023 03:22:45 GMT by Julia Wong
My husband has applied BNO Visa recently, together with me as his wife and our daughter of 8 both as dependents, and has been successfully. Upon receipt of the approval, we find that my husband and I have been granted separate visas (Note: I have valid BNO status as well). In this regard, may I be advised that: (1) can we apply separate TOR if we enter the UK in different times, say 2 years' difference; and (2) when applying the citizenship after 5 years with all the requirement fulfilled, can my husband together with our daughter apply separately with me as well. Many thanks.
Posted Wed, 08 Feb 2023 13:28:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please apply for TOR separately.

You can find guidance and the application form at:

Application for transfer of residence relief (ToR1)  

I am unable to advise on point 2, as this is not an Income Tax question.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.