Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 May 2023 15:00:47 GMT by Russell Eames
I recently requested a "Certificate of Fiscal Residence" and have now received a "Certificate of Residence". However, previous certificates have stated "Certificate of Fiscal Residence" whereas the latest certificate only states "Certificate of Residence" Has the form changed or do I need to make a different request.
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 10:09:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

No the form has not changed and should still show fiscal in the heading. if you require it to be worded as such, you will need to reapply.

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 10:14:32 GMT by Russell Eames
Thank You After a lengthy wait on the telephone, I did mange to speak to someone at HMRC. I had made the correct application but been sent the wrong certificate - HMRC error.

Feedback re call for Residence of certificate.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.