Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2022 14:59:35 GMT by Katie Greenwood
I have already been self employed (sole trader) and have a UTR number and am registered for self assessment Why can i not find anywhere to tell the HMRC ive set back up trading again and my new business name. just keeps taking me around in circles and my profile?
Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 14:04:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You would do this using form CWF1 :

Register for Self Assessment   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.