Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:28:48 GMT by Marc
Hi, I am seconded from my German employer to the UK for a limited time. According to the existing bilateral double taxation agreement, my salary being taxed in Germany. However, the German tax authority needs a filled out and signed "non-EU/EEA Certificate" informing about the income taxable in the UK, which is zero. Does anyone know, through which channel I can submit such a "non-EU/EEA Certificate" to HMRC to receive a signed version back? As I have no income in the UK, I have not submitted a self assessment and I need the mentioned form signed by HMRC.  Any ideas are highly appreciated!
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:39:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You will need to submit the form by post to

HMRC, PAYE & Self Asessment

and confirm that you are seconded to the UK  .

Thank You

You must be signed in to post in this forum.