Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 00:18:40 GMT by Clive Clive
I am UK resident for year 2021-2022. I hold some china stock which paid 10% dividend tax to china government. Can I obtain Uk tax relief for this dividends? Thx
Posted Fri, 07 Oct 2022 13:35:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 28

Yes. Please refer to:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.