Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 30 Nov 2022 17:51:03 GMT by Alan L
Hi, I'm in the process of filling out an online self assessment form for the first time. Where on the form do I request Higher rate TAX relief on pension contributions? Or is this done automatically based on the supplied pension contribution value? In the past I've had to ring HMRC and request it. Thanks Alan
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 14:55:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

When you are completing the tailor your return section, there is a question that asks about pension contributions that are not deducted from your pay before tax.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.