Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 07:55:24 GMT by Abbey
I was wondering how do I declare earnings on Redbubble as they provide all the products and pay me for a commission for my "artwork". On my self assessment do I put in the full price of the item that the customer pays or the commission I am paid from Redbubble? If it is the full price the customer pays Redbubble then do I declare the difference between full price and commission I am paid as allowable expenses? Thank you
Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:30:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

We understand that Redbubble puts your artwork on various clothing that they produce.

It would appear you have an agreement with the company to receive commission.

On this basis only the commission needs to be declared as turnover.

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:30:22 GMT by Abbey
Thank you so much for speedy reply. You have put my mind at ease! Have a lovely day.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.