Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:22:14 GMT by Rory Gibson
Hi, I earn and pay tax in the EU, self-employed. I am non-resident and my only UK income is rental income as non resident landlord. Regarding SA100, do I check 'NO' on questions 1, 2 and 5? Thanks
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:35:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

That is correct  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.