Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2024 15:04:50 GMT by Piglet123 Poobear
Do I need to register as self employed if my earnings after using the trading allowance are under £1000?
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2024 16:29:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Piglet123 Poobear,
Yes, as this is still taxable income and your turnover is over £1000
Self Assessment tax returns
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.