Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Dec 2022 23:17:17 GMT by SWM
Would be grateful if someone could advise where I might enter the following two sources of foreign income on the online form. 1. I hold US stocks with a US brokerage firm. I allow them to lent my stocks out and in return I'd be paid interests. This isn't savings interest. And there seems no suitable place to enter this on the foreign section in the online form. 2. Dividends from a non-reporting fund. I know there is different treatment for the disposal of non-reporting funds. But if it's merely dividends, could I just enter it in the dividends section?
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 15:51:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you will declare as dividends to ensure they are taxed at the correct rate.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.