Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:07:44 GMT by dmn0107
Hello, I'm registered as self-employed and I provide online counselling from home, hence I registered with HMRC with my home and business address being the same. However, I do not want my home address to show on my invoices for clients. I recently started providing in-person consultations for them at a shared office building after the pandemic. 1. Is it possible to change my business address to that of the office provided that the property owner is happy with this? 2. If so, could I still ask HMRC to send letters to my home address rather than my business address as I don't want to accidentally miss a letter? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 20 Sep 2022 11:50:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Yes to both questions.#

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.