Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 06:43:19 GMT by FillingForms
In submitting my return for the 2021-22 tax year, I think I might need to submit an SA109 for the 2020-21 tax year. If I do, how should I do it? I already submitted this return via the HMRC portal, and cannot amend it to include an SA109. I am using 3rd party software for this year, but did not use that for submitting the previous tax year. How should I make an amendment to the previous year to include an SA109? Many thanks
Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:39:40 GMT by FillingForms
Is it possible just to send in a manual version of the SA109 since I can't submit it online?
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:55:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 25

You will now need to submit a paper version of the SA109 for the 20/21 tax year.

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.