Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:56:14 GMT by David Armitage
Can anyine help ? Im inundated with things such as ATA CARNET, GVM, PNB, oral declaration for personal items .... very confused
Posted Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:55:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
I would advise contacting the Customs and International trade helpline on 0300 322 9434.
You can also review the guidance on ATA carnet:
Apply for an ATA Carnet

You must be signed in to post in this forum.