Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 24 Nov 2022 13:50:01 GMT by taplowe2
Hello, I receive income taxed through PAYE and foreign employment income taxed through self-assessment. I have two questions: 1) Do I need to report my PAYE employment income on my self-assessment return 2) I received a refund on my PAYE taxes, but my income is over the individual allowance threshold when my self-assessment income is included. Can I correct this refund on my self-assessment return? Thank you
Posted Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:03:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

The Self Assessment tax return is used to calculate your tax liability on your worldwide income.  

It is for this reason, that you would declare your UK employment, pay and tax on Page SA102 and foreign employment income on SA106, including any foreign tax paid.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.