Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:03:22 GMT by kerry bird
I am in a partnership with my husband, plumbing and heating. Been going for 2 years as partnership. Last year I sent off an SA800 and that was it. Do I need to send this again and also a SA104S? And where do I send it to????!!! There is no address on the partnership notes. I am assuming I send it to the general SA address?? Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS
Posted Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:20:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

The SA800 is the tax return for the partnership as a whole. 

Within the SA800, is a breakdown of how the profits/losses etc are split between all of the partners in the partnership. 

Each partner needs to submit a self assessment tax return (SA100) and declare their individual share of the partnership profits/losses on SA104
short or full partnership pages.

The entries on the SA104 should match the entries for that individual on the SA800, so that the individual is taxed on their share of the profits/loss,
as declared on SA800.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:48:41 GMT by dscole88
What address should paper partnership forms be sent to?
Posted Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:36:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

They should be sent to

Self Assessment,
HM Revenue and Customs,
BX9 1AS, United Kingdom.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.