Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:47:02 GMT by Gilly French
I have recently changed to self assessment (through an accountant). I am owed upper-rate tax relief for pension payments and the claim was submitted a couple of months ago. I also made a back claim for 2017-18. I haven’t received the expected payments yet (my accountant says they are showing as credits on my account) and it has been several weeks. Can you let me know when to expect this?
Posted Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:01:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

We would not be able to advise without viewing your record, you would need to contact our Self Assessment team to query the position.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.